If you are new to Kik Messenger then you might be a little fuzzy on how to download and use stickers. I am here to help you with that. Kik offers a whole lot of sticker packages so that you can communicate with your friends in a fun way via the messenger.
Apart from the default emoticons that are already present, these stickers make conversations livelier and more interesting. One of the main causes of the decline of the SMS as offered by mobile service providers was the primitive way that users could communicate.
Only a few emoticons were present in that service which was a big contributing factor in the SMS becoming nearly obsolete.
HOW TO USE KIK MESSENGER STICKERS?
Kik Messenger mostly comes with stickers that are free. You will also get sticker packages that are free. So what do you have to do. It is quite simple really.
1. Open the messenger.
2. From your list of contacts, choose one, to whom you will send the emoticon. Beside the space where you write the text message, you will find a smiley icon.
On tapping it you will find many packages on offer.
3. Browse through the contents of each package and download the one that you like.
There are many different ones available like sports packages containing funny sports animations, movie star packages, and many other animated cartoon packages.
4. After the download, you can choose any sticker you want and send it to your friends and contacts.
You can also get premium stickers at a price
Now, the above-mentioned method is one that you can use for free stickers. However, you will also find packages that you will have to pay for if you want to access them.
You will know how to differentiate between the paid and free stickers when a Purchase prompt shows up on your screen when you click on the Download package option. What should you do then?
Just follow these simple steps to Download Package:
1. Click on the Download option of the sticker that you want to get.
2. When the Purchase prompt comes up on the screen, click on it and then select your payment option.
3. Pay for the stickers using the normal money transaction process that can be found while buying something from the Internet.
4. Once the payment is done, the download will commence.
5. After the download is finished, you can go ahead and use the stickers whenever you want.
Now liven up your conversations using stickers
Stickers, as I said before, is a great option to liven up conversations and chats with your contacts. It can express emotions that words cannot.
Apart from the stickers you get by default when you download and install a Chat messenger, you also get options now to purchase some unique stickers that come with a payment.
There are also some new apps that have been made to provide even more stickers.
These applications generally contain loads of stickers and also for every instant messaging app. You just have to choose the app and stickers will be provided to you free of cost.
Check out how to run Kik online