If you want to use KIK Online without having to download an emulator, you have come to the right place. All you need to make this work is some patience and ability read the instructions.
Can you do that?
If Yes, then scroll down and read this guide for instructions on how to setup KIK online in a matter of minutes.
Lazy Rader Summary – Kik Online Guide
If you want to use KIK online without having to download an Android emulator, follow the easy steps below.
- Open your internet browser, preferably Google Chrome.
- Go to Manyo (online Android emulator) official website.
- Create an account for Manymo. It’s free and takes only a few minutes.
- Login to Manymo and you will be redirected to an online Android emulator.
- Now load KIK apk file in the emulator and install it.
- Go to App drawer and tap on KIK icon.
- KIK login to start using KIK online without download.
Manymo is an excellent option for KIK online but you can also use Bluestacks and other emulators if you want to use KIK on PC every day. These installable emulators provide a more convenient option for everyday use.
What is KIK Online and how could it improve your life?
KIK is the most popular instant messenger in the entire app market these days. You can use KIK Online on a PC without downloading an emulator. Combined with the built-in privacy settings, this feature to use the app without downloading it allows you to become truly anonymous in the chatting network.
Don’t panic. KIK is easy to use and we are here to help. This guide will provide all the necessary details you need to use this amazing texting app.
The good news: You can login to KIK Online on Windows PC as well as on Mac. Both tutorials included.
Let’s start with the tutorial for using this messenger on a Windows PC.
Can you use KIK Online without download on a PC?
KIK supports Android and iPhone. That means you can install this instant messaging app by simply downloading it from the respective app store.
But what if you want to use it on a PC?
NOTE: This method is strictly for PC. If you want to run KIK Online and login without download on a Mac, you will need to jump to the next section.
You have two options if you want to make this possible on a Windows computer.
- Download and install an emulator to run KIK on PC. We won’t discuss this method this excludes the domain of using ‘KIK Online login without download’. For this method, you need to download an emulator.
- Don’t download an emulator. Instead, use an online emulator to run the app. Note that an online emulator doesn’t require to download any file. It runs within your browser, directly from its servers.
You don’t need to know any technical details to KIK online login. It’s easy and everyone can run it just by following the instructions in this guide.
Method for KIK Online without download – Step-by-step Instructions Included
KIK Online is no magic. All you need to do is open an online Android emulator and load KIK on computer inside it.
Sounds easy? Follow the instructions below.
- Go to Mynamo emulator official website.
- Register for a free account.
- Now open the emulator in your browser. Remember, you don’t need to download the emulator to run it.
- Now download KIK Online app from this link.
- Load the downloaded app file in your emulator.
- Now run KIK Messenger online app in the emulator. It runs just like Android OS running on a mobile phone with the only difference that this phone is virtually running inside a PC environment.
That’s it. You only need these steps to start using KIK PC. There are no more steps and there are no more complicated details.
But if you are looking for an alternative to Manymo, then there is more for you to read.
What if Manymo emulator doesn’t work for you? Try these alternative emulators
Sometimes, Manymo method might not work due to server overload.
Or even if it works, it could be a lot of work to load KIK apk file in Manymo every time you want to use it. So, the solution is to try something more permanent so that you don’t have to load your app when you want to use it the next time.
Unfortunately, this emulator wants you to pay if you want to save your emulator for the next session. That way, you won’t have to load the apk file every time you want to use KIK without download. But paying for an emulator might not be an option for everyone. In that case, try the alternative methods below.
Whatever the reason to look for an alternate method, you will find two working methods below to try.
NOTE: All the emulators in this list are free.
KIK Online using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is a popular free emulator for PC that runs KIK Online like a charm. You can easily download this emulator and install it within five minutes.
Bluestacks runs all sorts of Android apps including KIK. But this emulator may not work well with some latest Android games but still that shouldn’t bother you as such.
Unlike the Mynamo method, when you install Bluestacks and load your apks inside it, they are installed in the emulator and you can use them whenever you want, without having to load the app again.
KIK Login Online with Genymotion
Genymotion is an excellent alternative especially when you can’t install Bluestacks or Mynamo for some reason. This emulator works like a charm can run all sorts of APK files on a PC, including KIK messenger online.
How to login KIK Online without Download on Mac
KIK for Mac is a reality not a dream.
Although some emulators, such as Andyroid, doesn’t have a Mac version, there are some that offer a stable version for both Windows and Mac.
You can also use KIK on Mac without having to download an emulator using the same method you tried on a PC.
Follow the instructions below.
- Open your internet browser on a Mac.
- Visit this page – the official Manymo website.
- Run the emulator inside the browser.
- Now download KIK apk file from this link.
- Load the file in emulator.
- Now you can start KIK online on PC from the emulator window.
- Sign in to KIK network and start chatting with your friends.
Did you notice that this method was essentially the same as for a PC. The only difference is that you access Manymo website from a Mac and not from a PC computer.
KIK is a fast and reliable chatting app that you can use online without having to download. It can keep your identity anonymous and allow you to chat from anywhere in the world, whenever you want. You can run KIK online on PC and Mac in addition to a standard app for all mobile devices.